Letter #77
Hey everybody. Trelew is awesome!! I love it here allready. My comp is a stud and we`ve got a good handful of people that can be baptized this transfer. Our renters are really interested in the gospel. Their names are Christina and Raul. They are super prepared and they attended general conference yesterday. They are on vacation this week so I don`t know if we`ll be able to see them this week. They went up north to visit a city called Bariloche in the province of Neuquen. I haven`t met our other investigators yet but I will let you guys know later. Aparently, we have an investigator that doesn`t have any legs his name is Reuben. I will let you guys know of what`s new next week. 

in comparison to my last area it is really calm and peacefull here. The members are super cool and love the missionaries. The only challenge I see in the area is that pretty much everybody is Evangelical. Other than that, I feel this area will be a good place for me to possibly end my mission. Who knows what might happen next. I hope you all have a good week. 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. There are penguins here :D We may go next transfer. 

On sunday I cooked up some milanessa and it was really really good. On saturday we bought empanadas and an enourmous milanessa sandwich from a place called tios. I`m definately going back there more often :P I would send photos if I had a picture of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment