Letter #76
Hey Everybody. 

I don´t really have much to write about this week so I will just tell you about what happened with transfers. About 45 minutes ago I got to my new area. I was in the city of Comodoro Rivadavia but now i´m in a city about 6 hours north called Trelew. I was also called to be the District leader so that should be pretty interesting. it´s a really pretty city and I´m pretty sure that i´m going to like it here. My new companion is from Corrientes, Argentina and his name it Elder Campopiano. He´s a stud and we´ve got a ton of work to do. I will tell you guys all about it next week :D 

Con AMor
Elder Kolton Elmer



Hey Mom :D

As I write this letter I am in my new area allready. I arrived about 30 minutes ago with my new comp. I am now in a town 6 hrs north of Comodoro called Trelew. On top of that, I am the district leader. Cool right? I´m a bit nervous but that will go away as I start getting the hang of things. The area is really pretty and green. It´s pretty hot here. It´s about 30 degrees celceus which makes for pretty warm weather. :) My new companion is Elder Campopiano. I he was in my district in my last area in Abasolo so i allready know him pretty well. Elder Norton is also in my distric right now so i´ve got a few people here that I allready know :) In all, I think this area is going to be one of my most favorites :D

I left comodoro this morning at about 8:45 and I got here at about 2:30 It looks like you guys have had the oposite weather that I have here. xD hahaha There are you guys with wintery snow days and I´m here and I feel like i´m in california durring the summertime. It sounds like you guys have had a fun week. I really enjoyed the temple photos and hearing about all the fun stuff you guys have been up to. Nothing new has happened this week. Just saying goodbye to members and comming here. There will be more for me to tell you guys about next week. :) For now that´s everything. I hope you guys have a good week getting back to the old grind. I will talk to you guys next week :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. about the paperwork. I had to pack all my things so for now I don´t know where it is. If I find it I will send it but it´s probable that I lost it. 

p.p.s. Happy Easter as well :D Here they don´t really have any traditions.
p.p.s.s President invited us to a pulled pork BBQ sandwich lunch at the mission home durring this last week. I miss american food. :P



WOAH!!! I love the photos :D The temple is so beautiful :) Brynn, Talon and Lyndon look so different. They´ve definately changed durring my mission :) Thank you so much for sharing them with me. You guys look great. 

Con AMor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. Nice tie Talon :) 



Hey Dad. :D

Woah, I don´t think i´ve ever heard of snowstorms getting that crazy before. They really closed down all the major roads? That´s pretty nuts. At least they weren´t closed when you went up to monarch. You did a black diamond? That´s pretty cool. I looked on the map for aspen and it looks like it´s pretty much all black diamonds. :) I´m happy to hear that you´ve had a super great week. :) For me we´ve just been saying goodbye to the families in Abasolo. We had a pulled pork BBQ lunch as a zone with our mission president so that was really delicious. I love president so much!! I recently just got to my area. I am 6 hrs north of comodoro in a city called trelew. :) I also got moved up to be a district leader so that´s going to be fun :) That´s pretty much all for now. I just got here so nothing has really happened yet. Hopefully next week there will be a lot more to write :) For now, Have an Excelent week :D 

Con Amor
Elder kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment