Letter #73
Hola Mamá
For some reason myldsmail.net isn´t working so i´m just going to write you guys on this email. :)
This week has been good. It´s been pretty busy but that´s good. This week we had conference with president and lots of activities to keep us busy. In our zones we had 2 baptisms so we are super happy for them. :) Sadly, we didn´t have much time to work or contact in our area this week but this week we will. I hope that all is well with you guys. Hopefully next week myldsmail will work as it should.  I love you guys and hope that you have a fantastic week. :)
Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer



Hey Mom :D

For some reason when I only have 30 min left of my time. My email decided to work xD hahaha I will try to make this letter short :)Thank you so much for getting things arranged for schooling and things like that. It makes me happy to know that good things are ahead :) I´m happy to hear that the family members are doing well. It was funny when I read talon´s letter last week because he asked me what rollercoasters in cedar point he would like so I told him. :D The letter got me a little suspicious ;) hahahaha He ´s going to enjoy it :) I´m happy that everyone is doing well and that the house is comming together nicely. I love you guys and pray for you every day. Till next week :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer



Hey Dad :D 

I´m happy to hear that things are going well. conference with presidente was spegtacular. It was very spiritual and i´ve learned so much how to be a better missionary. :) This week has been busy but sadly it´s been busy in regards to being outside of the area so we haven´t been able to so as much. This week should be so much better. I´m glad that grandma had a great birthday. I hope she´s doing well :D Landscaping sounds fun but the more you landscape the more you have to maintain so I agree with you that just doing a little bit would be best. We are getting early fall weather. As your days get longer mine get shorter xD Luckily i´m probably going to leave this area this transfer. Abásolo is more dangerous in the winter becuase the night hours come quicker. I won´t wory about it though. I´m more woried about my companion than anything else xD hahaha I will be going to my last area in 3 weeks. It´s kind of a wierd thought but it will be fun :) I hope you enjoy this week. Que tengan una semana bien copada. :D 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer




No comments:

Post a Comment