Letter #74
Hey Everybody. 

This week has been really busy with zone and stake conferences. This week we also had a service project at an old folks home. I met one guy and we started to play truco. Truco is an argentine card game similar to Poker. You can play it though without placing bets so we played that way. Other elders came and started playing as well. The first round I played with him he beat me sooooooooo badly. xD The one after that was a little better though. Although he was old, He played Gooooood. One of the elders wanted to play him and the old guy wipped him even worse than me xD We all got a good laugh out of that. It was so nice getting to spend some time with the older people. It was a little harder to understand the spanish though but i`m glad I got to serve others. 

Earlier in the week we decided to contact the most dangerous part of our area in the morning. It`s so much more peacefull than we thought. We even found 2 new people to teach. Their names are Eduardo and Lydia. Eduardo is 17 and lydia is his mom. They were very receptive and interested in our mesage. The next visit we will invite them to baptism. That was one of our little miracles for this week. That`s all for this letter. We are now in week 6 of our 7 week transfer. Suprisingly the time has been going by quickly. I hope you all have a good week. :D 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


Hola Hola. 

This week has been allright. We`ve found some more people to teach and we had stake conference yesterday. Other than that this week has been the usual. 

That`s cool about all the missionaries comming home. It`s cool to think that there will be a few people my age returning at the same time as me. It`s fun to read your letters and get a small glimpse into the "real world" hahaha xD It will be so wierd when it finally hits me. Brynnon has another dance? She`s just loving it isn`t she? Tell her to enjoy my hawaiian shirts for me :) I think by the time you put my room together and have everything placed you guys will be going crazy for me to come home. Tell brynn to send me photos of the dance and your next skiing trip you guys have planned :) Last week when I couln`t use my email I was looking at a few trail maps and monarch seems like a ton of fun. I also saw aspen`s skii map. It sounds like you guys are just loving it there. Tell the sibs to write me. :D That`s all for now.

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. I forgot the paper this week. I will try to send it the next one. 
p.p.s I will let you know when the package with the card comes so you can cancel the old one :)


He dad. :)

This week has been good. We had stake conference and we found 2 new people to teach. It`s been a good week. We also had a zone meeting so we`ve been really busy. 

It seems like you guys had a really great week messing around in denver. :) That makes me happy to hear that you guys are having fun. About schooling though, I have planned to go to PPCC and finish my associates degree. I still would like to go the medical route. so after my associates is done. I`m going to go to SUU and finish my bachelors and transfer to the U of U. As for a major. I have NO Idea xD haha I don`t know what to do as far as that goes, but I do want to get a minor in piano performance or something. Plans could change when I get home. I`d imagine that there will be so many more options that will open up when I get back. so for now this is what I have planned to do. It`s just a rough idea. You have my permission to set up my schedule. You know more about this stuff than I do xD haha. 

I hope you have a good week. Let me know the classes you guys choose for me. 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment