Letter #70
Hey Mom :D

Transfers for the third time suprised me. My new companion is Elder Guzman and He´s mexican. We both speak spanish very differently. I speak spanish like an argentine and he speaks spanish like a mexican and an argentine mixed xD haha That´s usually what happens to those who allready speak spanish. They come here and learn the slang and when they go home that have to re adapt to speaking "normally" xD hahaha it´s so funny to see the differenced between the different types of slang xD hahaha Argentine slang is extrememly different than the other contries. I´m allready good friends with my comp. I´ve never really had a problem with that ;) This week we completed our goals. We did 50 contacts 12 lessons and found 3 news. We found a nice family to teach. We won´t be able to visit this week becuase they are having their roof replace. Oh well, next week! Other than that we have been pretty busy :) This transfer is 7 weeks instead of 6 so we still basically have 1 transfer left of this transfer xD haha 

I hope you enjoy skiing and partying it up. Send me as many photos as possible :D :D :D Also happy aniversary. :D and Happy birthday for dad :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. I will have to teach brynnon all my argentine recipes when I get back ;D




Hola Papá

I just wanted to write you really quick to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a fantastic month and aniversary as well. 

Con AMor
Elder Kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment