Letter #55

Hey Everybody. 

I hope your halloween has been great :D My comp and I just made lots of cookies and stuff to eat so that`s pretty much how we celebrated halloween. This week our investigators have been allright. one of them had an accident at work where a paint shelf fell on him. Luckily he didn`t break anything so he`s just doing physical therapy and resting it up. Everyone else has been a bit harder to find. That`s pretty much all for this last week. 

Today though we are having a super pday :D It is a bowling competition against the other zone to the south. We made jersys to represent our zones and they look legit :D I will let you guys know how all that goes and I will send you pics next week. ¡Aguante Mision Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia! :D Have a good week everybody :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment