Letter #48
Hey Everyone! 
This week has been a super busy one with lots of miracles :) 

At the begining of the week our area was just DEAD. No one was opening the door or anything, but by thursday we did divisions with my district leader and his companion. My DL went with my comp and I went with his greenie. :) He and I got about 26 contacts in his area and at the same time I got him to teach me a little more portugues. He`s from Brazil. The other companionship in our area put 4 baptisimal dates on an investigator family we have named the familia Valentina. I met them this shortly after and they seem really interested excited for their baptism. That was our miracle for the week. In total we have 5 baptisimal dates!! It`s been a really busy week but that`s missionary life. Things are going good here and we are working really hard. I know the lord`s hand is in this work. Things are picking up and hopefully they will continue getting better :) We would have 2 baptisms for this week but they 2 kids didn`t come to church. We will be working of reactivating the family so they will be more excited to have their kids baptized :) We are going to move the baptisimal date for them to the following week :)  

We have a few people we are teaching as well and we also found a few potencial investigators. They all seem very interested. One Future Invest. is from bolivia and the other 2 are about 20 years old and seem interested as well :) I hope you all are doing fantastic. :D Have a good week :) Hopefully the wind here doesn`t sandblast me or worse...send me flying through the air xD hahaha 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


The mission is hard. But i`ve noticed that when things get tough. When things get unbearable and the wind and rain and the weight of the load I have been called to cary seems too much and I feel weak and ready to drop it. My load gets lighter. I feel his hand start to lift it up. Then before I know it he is by my side carrying my load with me. The mission is not easy but when things get hard that`s when we are the most stong when we stand shoulder to shoulder with him. I`ve had lots of moments like this in my 13 months here but he is always there and he will always be by our side. 




Hey Dad :)

Comodoro is really good. The wind is CRAZY. I seriously felt these past few days like the wind has almost picked me up off the ground to take me for a ride xD Luckily i`m still wearing those safety classes so i don`t have a bunch of dirt in my eyes. 

With my companion things are going really good. He and I get along really well now. He has his querks but...whatever. Every person is distinct.This week has been one of lots of miracles. At the begining of the week our area was just DEAD. No one was opening the door or anything, but by thursday we did divisions with my district leader and his companion. My DL went with my comp and I went with his greenie. :) He and I got about 26 contacts in his area and at the same time I got him to teach me a little more portugues. The other companionship in our area put 4 baptisimal dates on an investigator family we have so that will be super duper. In total we have 5 baptisimal dates!! It`s been a really busy week but that`s missionary life. Things are going good here and we are working really hard. 

That sounds like the baseball game and the ward bbq was really fun. Who did you guys meet? Are they asking about me or do they think you guys just have 3 kids? hahaha Tell me all about the new people you`ve meet there. That`s all for now. I hope you have a good week with work and traveling and stuff like that :) 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


No comments:

Post a Comment