Letter #50
Hey mom :D D

WOW That sounds awesome!!! I can`t wait to hear about how their winter is. xD That will be interesting. Lots of free stuff? that will make dating a whole lot easier when I get back ;) hahaha I won`t let that get me too trunky though xD Im glad to hear that everyone is doing well and aunt gene and steve are doing well. Tell them Hi for me of course :) You need to send me photos of this place :D Garden of the Gods sounds like it would be GORGEOUS. 

As for this week, it`s been...interesting. In the mission field I`ve come to realize and notice that once a companionship has a good week the next week usually doesn`t go over so well. Oh well, there`s oposition in all things and sadly that`s what this week was. We don`t have any baptisimal dates now. We are stressed out with the move. (We are moving to another apartment behind the house of a member) and things have seemed to be slipping through my fingers. All of this can only mean 1 thing. That this week will be FAR better than the last one!! :D :D I`ll tell you how it goes and send you pics of the new apartment. That`s all for this week. I`m just holdin it together xD hahaha I hope you guys have another sunny week in Colorado :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


Hey Dad :D

Thank you! I`m glad to hear that my letters are making you guys so happy. Things really are changing here. The mission this month has had 25 baptisms. There has been more than 1 per week. in the last month or so the number was in the single digits so things are increasing and the harvest is being reaped xD hahaha In our area though it`s a little bit of a different story. All of our baptisimal dates fell through and we have been a bit woried moving as well xD hahaha We are changing to a different pension and the contract for our old one ends this week and the new pension needs 1 more coat of paint and then it`s ready. For this week we will be finishing all that up so we have our hands full. That`s better than having nothing though xD There`s always oposition but all this only means that the next week will be SO much better than this last one xD 

I`m glad to hear that you guys are doing well in Colorado. It sounds like you guys have plenty of fun things to do there so that`s awesome :) I can`t wait to experience those things when I get back :) Mom told me there`s lots of free stuff to do so that will make dating easier ;) hahaha I hope you have a good week with your last week of work. I love ya dad

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


No comments:

Post a Comment