Letter #43
Hey Everyone I hope all is well with you at home. This week we`ve had a week of miracles. Yesterday (sunday) we had a lesson with a new investigator that moved to our area from Andorra, another area of the mission. He is GOLDEN!!!! :D :D We taught lesson 3 the gospel of jesus christ and we placed a baptizimal date for the 8th of August. He is really excited about the church. He loves the fact that families can be together forever. Our other investigators (Jorge, Sebastien, Luciana, and Beti) are doing well. They are a bit difficult to find lately but we will get working with them more. Sometimes the schedules of the people we teach is pretty complicated but the times when we do find them we teach them the lessons. I will keep you guys updated on how the teaching goes this comming week. The majority of the lessons we have are with the less active members and helping them come back. We`ve been having success with that. 

That`s all for this week. We are doing just fine here in the end of the world :) "And lo I am with you always even untill the end of the world (Ushuaia) Amen." Have a good week :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


Hey Muver dear :D

This week has been interesting. We taught a very evangeligal family and that was interesting. Pastors make up the biggest hoakiest lies about what really happened with Joseph Smith. I guess they are willing to do anything to keep people in their congregation. We didn`t fight or bible bash or anything but we just explained that that`s not really what happened. We are good friends with the family and they fed us just before we left :) 

I can`t believe talon will be recieving the priesthood in a week :D I remember Nauvoo as if it were yesterday. I can`t wait to hear about how his party and ordination goes :) Tell him not have a slurpee overdose xD 

DANG I can`t believe bryn`s getting taller. I bet she doesn`t like that xD hahaha WOW life is just going really fast. I remember my first year of seminary. This letter is bringing back a HUGE ammount of memories. :) 

We`re doing well here. The weather`s been really wierd. First we had Snow then Fog now it`s a little warm outside. Warm enough to walk around with a light jacket. The weather here changes really fast though. One day it`s warm and in the next hour it snows again :D 

I`m glad all is well at home. I will send photos of what we did this pday. :) I hope you all have a good week. Les quiero Mucho :D 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer






No comments:

Post a Comment