Letter #44
Hey Everyone. 

This week has been a good one. One of our recent converts with the alcohol problems got interened into the hospital. It´s sad we can´t visit him but we know he will be fine :) He still comes to church and is a great example to me. Our investigator Gabriel is GOLDEN!!!!! He will be baptized the 16th of this month. His schedule is a little complicated but we have been able to get around that :) His friend is an ex missionary and he has been helping a lot as well :) We´re all ready to fill the font :D We also have been reactivating the less active families here. One of them came to church last week :) It´s so nice to see them back :) That´s pretty much all for now. In the mission i´m really comming to recognize the power of the atonement. It really can cary us through any problem and any strife we may have. I can´t express exactly what I feel for the atonement but I know that he loves each and every one of us. He can (Change us, Heal us, Refine us, Inspire us, Sanctify us, and Transform us.) Through him. We can do all things. Have a good week everyone :)

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer 


Hey Mom :D 

This week has been AWESOME!!!! About the baptism, my comp and I forgot to take into account that elections here in Argentina were on sunday so we had to move the date to another day. It´s now on the 16th of this month. I will send pictures when it happens :D He´s super cool His name is Gabriel and he´s just GOLDEN :D 

These past few weeks I´ve really be changing a lot. I can´t describe it. I feel like now I have more control of myself and I don´t get annoyed or anything as easier. I guess that´s what it feels like when the atonement carries you. The things that so easily throw us overboard seem nothing more than a bump in the road. I can´t comprehend the atonement completely it´s truly amazing. The biggest miracles we will see are the inner ones where we constantly change ourselves. I´ve done a lot of changing and i´ve seen the difference. 

In 10 days I complete a year in the mission. I feel super wierd to know that time has passed by so rapidly. I have a suprise for you all next pday when I write you guys. ;) You´ll just have to wait and see. I hope you guys have a good week. I love you all so much. 

Con Amor
ELder Kolton Elmer

p.s. I´m able to send pictures this week. I hope you all enjoy ;)




Last pday we hiked along a river and took photos in the mountains. We also took photos with all of our CTR rings. Enjoy! :D

Elder Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment