Letter #35
HOLA FAMILIA 

Sorry about this week. Myldsmail.net is being STUPID so I can`t use it this week. I`ll read all your letters next week though. 

This week has been good. Normally every transfer the missionaries in Rio Grande make a trip down to Ushuaia but this one we weren`t able to go. That`s allright though because I will be Living there now!!!! I got transfered to Ushuaia and I will be serving in the Monte Olivia Area. I can`t wait to travel down there tomorrow. My new companion will be Elder Gutierez. There are 2 elder gutierez in the mission so I hope that it`s the one I met in Puerto Madryn. I will keep you posted on the details. This comming area will be a big one. I will have my birthday and I will also complete a year in the mission field. It`s so crazy how fast time flies by. 

I hope all is well at home. Hopefully next week I will be able to write to you guys using myldsmail.net `Till then I will keep you posted on how things are going in Ushuaia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment