Letter #32


It was SOOO nice seeing you guys as well. :D I´m glad you are my parents. I love you guys so much. Skyping just made my sunday even better. Technology is amazing. Here I am at the end of the world and we can still connect and skype. :) I hope you guys have a good monday. I think I told you everything that´s happened lately through skype :) Have a good week  you guys.

Con Amor 
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. Tell Brynnon: NO KISSING BOYS!!!! Tell Lyndon: She is crazy. and tell Talon good job with braces and school. :) If I could I would send some argentine currency to him.

This comming week the temple in Cordoba is going to be dedicated. I´m super excited for that. All of us may be able to watch the broadcast in Ushuaia but for now they are planning on showing it in Rio Grande. It´s so nice hearing about all the new temples being built and how much the lord´s work is moving forward :)



Just after we finished cyber last week it started snowing HARD. Here are some photos from last week :D




No comments:

Post a Comment