Letter #88

Hey Everybody

I´m going to make this letter short and sweet. We had our transfers and it is for certain now that I will be spending my last 6 weeks in the area i´m in now. I am in Trelew in a ward called union 1. I hope all you guys are having a great day! :D

We found a new family to teach. They came to the church twice and they also came to a baptism we had. They are so nice and we are going to invite all 8 of them to be baptised this week for this comming month. :D The work is going onward. Have a good week you guys. I know this church is true and that the lord is working miracles in not only our area but throughtout our whole mission. "He aquí, Yo estoy con vosotros hasta el fin del mundo, amén."

Con Amor
Elder Kolton ELmer

p.s. On June 30th president rogers goes home and the new mission president will be comming. :D


WOW!!! There is just so much news happening since our last letter. Dang!!! Where do I start? 

Thanks for the birthday wishes :D I feel old! XD hahaha On sunday we ate empanadas with the guerrero family. They are super great members and they made me a cake and everything. I´m pretty sure they sent the photos to my facebook or yours. Idk I´ll have to check :D On my birthday a lot of the members took a bus to go to the temple in buenos aires. It´s so wonderful to see the sacrifice some of the members make to be able to go. The bus ride is about 24 hrs long and they stay in buenos aires for about a week or so. They should be betting back around saturday. If only we could go to the temple that would be cool. I need to go when I get back!!! :D 

I´m happy you guys enjoyed father´s day. That gorcha pork roast sounds really good!! When it comes to food when i get back I´m good with anything american. i miss a good ol´ american hamburger. I will probably want to eat anywhere. I´m not picky :D I will cook argentine for you guys when I get back too so that will be rico. :D 

Our week has been so busy. Our new investigator, graciela, has come to church twice and this last time she brought her grandchildren. In total they are a family of 7 or 8 individuals. This week we are goign to invite them all to be baptized. :D They are for sure our biggest miracle this week :D 

I´m happy that you guys liked the photos :D It´s been a while since I´ve taken some mainly becuase comodoro rivadavia was so ugly xD haha I will try to take more photos from here on out.  In puerto madryn i´m pretty sure that those are humpback whales. idk. I will send more photos especially with these 6 weeks I have left!! Transfers came and it looks like I will be staying here in trelew to end the mission. I love this place and we have so much work to do. I´m not homesick just yet. xD haha 

President rogers leaves aregentina june 30th. When you see them you have to tell them that I said Hi :D 

I got grandma and grandpa´s card with the 20 dollars. :) In cash I have about 65 bucks  In pesos i have a ton so I think i´m good for travel.

That will be cool if you get the flagpole in the new house. I´ve bought an argentine flag and I think it will look really nice. :) I am also thinking about buying another argentine flag that will be super big. You´ll see when i get home ;) 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer


No comments:

Post a Comment