Letter #84

Hey Mom.

It sounds like you guys are enjoying florida. Vacation is always tons of fun. :) I can´t wait to see you guys in 10 weeks. It will be here before we know it. Here in Argentina...in the patagonia there are no bugs. There are just lots of flies and spiders. On sunday we found a gigantic spider in the church. I just about wanted to crap myself. Dx I hate spiders so much. My comp pined it down and picked it up with his hand. He grabbed it´s 4 hind legs and it stayed like that. He told me he and his friend would always do that and make the spiders fight each other. In paraguay the spiders get pretty big. I hope there aren´t too many bugs in colorado. 

Tell the kids congrats with school and everything. It seems like Talon has improved a ton. 

This week has been really busy. The usual. We had conference with president. it was our last one with him. I´m going to miss them so much. :) We put a baptisimal date with a new investigator but other than that this week has been the same old thing. :) Enjoy florida. :D Thanks for the photos. :D

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer



Hey dad

Thanks for the Animo. I´ll try to make the best out of the 10 weeks that I have left. You´re right. Post mission lift will just take care of itself. I´ll just keep sprinting to the end. thanks for the help. :D 

Con Amor
Elder Elmer


Hey Guys, we had conference with president this week. The first 2 photos are from my zone. :) Enjoy!!





I want you to know how wonderful the mission is. It is by far the best decision i have ever made and I will always be greatful for the call to serve! This is his work and it´s so great to be able to be a part of it. This transfer we have a goal to baptize 25 people!!! We already have 4!! The stone cut without hands is filling the earth :D



No comments:

Post a Comment