Letter #26


¡HOLA A TODOS!

I decided to send you all pictures from an activity we did in Ushuaia this week. We went to a place called El Faro (the lighthouse) I hope you enjoy all the pictures. I wish you all a fantastic week all the way from the end of the world :D

Con Amor a Todos
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. If you would like more photos I would be happy to send more :) 











Hey Dad

This week has been well. We mainly spent all of our time in Ushuaia for District conferece so we were all really busy. There´s not really much to say about tolhuin now. We will work more with it next week and I tell you how things are going then. :) 

THAT WAS HILARIOUS WHAT YOU DID TO TALON XD HAHAHAHAHAHA That was awesome. I probably would have done the same thing xD Oh Talon Talon Talon. 

I wrote more exact details in mom´s email about this week. The hospital (clinic) was an interesting experience. :L If any ward members have any questions you can´t answer about argentina be sure to send them to me and i´ll answer them for them :D  For now I don´t really have much to say about Tolhuin. I´ll write more next week. Enjoy the photos I sent as well. I have 50 or so of them so let me know if you want me to send any more :) 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer
p.s. I bought another Mate cup from Ushuaia. Now I have one from the most north and the most south in the mission :) I also bought a Tierra del Fuego Flag :) 


Hey Mom!! :D

This week was...in a word...interesting. On monday I got to experience what it´s like going to the hospital in Argentina. Now muver don´t freak out! I just got a bit of gastritis and they gave me a shot and now I feel better.
It´s a lot better than staying up till 3am due to diarrea and vomiting. On a more happy note.

This week we had district conference in Ushuaia. I stayed at the pension of Elder Trost. My MTC companion. That was really fun getting to hang out with him again. We went to a place called El Faro (the lighthouse) and I took about 50 pictures in total. It was super cool. :) I´ll send a few of them to you. We ate empanadas and I played an argentine card game called Truco with my district leader, Elder Wall. Truco is realy really fun but it is super super confusing if you learn it for the first time. :) I´m writing from rio grand again so we are plassing pday here again. :) 

In total we only had about 1 and a half days in our area. It´s just been super crazy :) For general conference we are going to go to either Ushuaia or Rio Grande. I´m not exactly sure but I´ll let you know when I figure it out. :) Tolhuin is doing...allright. We lost our investigator because of a situation with one of their friends who is evangelical. If we are correct, she shared stupid antimormon garbage with her. We will have to see if we can fix everything this comming week. Please keep us in your prayers. We need them more than ever. President knows about everything. 

I´m glad I got on the Board in the copper hills missionary seminary :) Tell them thank you for me. :) Bryn is going to love seminary :) 

I can´t believe grandma and grandpa are comming home!! :O Time passes by wickedly fast xD haha

Tell Talon and Lyndon good job with all that they do. 

Thank you mom for all that you do. I love you guys and I hope you all have a good week. Tell everyone that I say Hola :) 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment