TRAVEL TO ARGENTINA








SURPRISE VISIT TO THE ARGENTINA BUENOS AIRES TEMPLE








ARRIVAL IN ARGENTINA COMODORO RIVADAVIA MISSION HOME


Hola familia,

I arived safely to comodoro rivadavia today sept. 23rd. Comodoro is an interesting place. Imagine going to antelope island and taking away most of the green color and everything is just flat with a few mountains here and there. Also, lower the temperature to about 40-50 degrees. and it is always windy. Good news! They had a flight that takes you down to comodoro rivadavia so after I got off in buenos aires, we drove to another airport and we caught our flight to where i am now. The weather here is amazing. It is always windy and it was about 50 ish degrees when we arrived. My mission president is fantastic and I look forward to serving in this area. Oh and I have quite the set of pictures I know you will be shocked to see. ;) I will send them in other e-mails just like I've done with the other pics of the mtc i sent.

Sinceramente,
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. I am super excited to be here.




No comments:

Post a Comment