Letter #94
Hey Guys 

If you want to continue writing me please feel free to shoot me an email at kolton.elmer@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you guys. You are the best!!!! For my fellow missionary friends, keep in touch with me and I will try to be at your homecomming. :) For my other friends. I guess that I will see you in the airport VERY soon. ;) I start the voyage tomorow morning. When we get to buenos aires will will get to go to the temple and then I`m off to the states. I love you guys so much and I will see you all very soon. :) 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. Misión Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia es la mejor misión del MUNDO!!!!! AGUANTE LA MISIÓN PIBES!!!! 



Hey Mom :D

I can`t believe that in 2 or 3 days I will be hugging you. Prepare yourself for the best hug of your life! :)  I`m sure going to be thinking a lot of the plane ride back. I still don`t feel it hitting me yet but I feel that when I get on the plane it will all come down and get to me. Ah GOOD NEWS. When I get to Buenos Aires president salerno arranged for us to go to the temple. That will be a nice experience. :) I will have lots of fotos and things to tell you about in a couple of days. I will see you soon :) :D 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

No comments:

Post a Comment