Letter #92


Hola a Todos!!!!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week. Here`s our week summed up. :D This week we placed 4 baptisimal dates!!! We have been super busy lately with all our investigator. If things go acording to plan this week we will have 4 baptisms. We hope that graciella and her grandkids will be able to be baptized. This week we have been facing a bit of oposition but it has only served to make us stronger in spirit and testimony. It`s sad to see just how hard people can be but I just remember that it`s not my job to soften their hearts. That job belongs to the spirit. The best we can do is invite them to do something with their faith and share our testimonies. We have done a lot of that this week. I know that this church is the only true church on the face of this earth. This gospel is truly precious. I love being a missionary and sharing it with others. I`m down to 13 days left so i`ve got to make the best of the time I have. Next week will be my last letter to you guys so ´till then I hope you guys have a great week and know how much I love you all. :D 

Con Amor
Elder Kolton Elmer

p.s. I hope you guys enjoy the photos of Mate (mah-tay) I`m seriously hooked on this stuff. :D We drink it every day!!


Yes, That is a grapefruit in the last photo. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment